Microsoft Teams combines collaborative workspace, file management, project and task tools, chat (IM), and a next-gen meeting space in a unified solution. It’s the fastest-growing app in Microsoft and revolutionizes the way we work. In addition to being a central hub for communication and collaboration, Teams integrates various Office 365 functions like messaging, file sharing, meetings, voice, device, app, and more.
Built on Microsoft Teams, COMM-IT’s Digital Workstation offers an integrated technology framework for centralized management of enterprise applications, data, and endpoints, enabling collaboration and remote work for employees. It’s an ideal solution to boost productivity in the current COVID-19 workspace environment.
Our Microsoft Teams Services
We offer comprehensive end-to-end Microsoft Teams services that revolutionize employee communication and collaboration.
Microsoft Teams Architecture & Design
Microsoft Teams Architecture & Design
- Design and integrate with SharePoint sites.
- Create dedicated Teams and channels and integrate with other platforms.
- Ensure data security and scalability.
Microsoft Teams Best Practices & Governance
Create a governance and best practices document for Microsoft Teams and modern SharePoint sites.
- Easy to manage Office 365 and Teams platform that will
grow and self-manages as much as possible.
- Lay down governance for Site Deletion, Creation
Approvals, and 3rd Party system integration (e.g. CRM,
Microsoft Teams Development
Help you enhance functionality of Team further with bots and integration with other system
- Developing bots e.g. bots that send data from 3rd Party System to
relevant Team or Channel – sending notification to customer team
channel when invoice is raised.
- Automatically creating SharePoint & MS Teams when new client is
created in CRM system (Dynamics, Salesforce).
Microsoft Teams Digital Transformation
We can assist you in achieving digital transformation and driving real change in your organization's culture and workforce.
- Unique tailored approach to ensure adoption and organizational change by fully adopting Office 365 toolset.
- SharePoint, Teams and other O365 products.
Microsoft Teams Training
Tailored training to improve adoption and ROI of Microsoft Team and O365 toolsets.
- Training at your office location.
- Providing training remotely from COMM-IT offices.
Microsoft Teams Support
Support services to keep your Teams running properly and improving productivity.
- Onsite or Offsite Support packages.
- Support for Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Office 365.
Why Consider Microsoft Teams?
A hub for teamwork in Office 365.
Our Microsoft Team Use Cases
- Get Quick Answer from PMs & Sales Ops.
- Share Lead with Channel Partners.
- Share Key customer wins.
- Share Presentations, Products, or latest company news.
- Get leads notifications and deal mentions.
- Share campaign plan including spend allocation with ad agency.
- Coordinate campaigns and event tasks.
- Share latest content drafts for feedback.
- Get automated reports from analytic tools.
- Share information about company or products.
- Share job information with recruiters
- Align job description and streamline interviews.
- Share employee data with external reward programs
- Plan and prepare new employee onboarding.
- Engage employee across multiple location in training.
- Share department resources and documentation.
- Provide disclosures to auditors.
- Preparing earning releases with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Streamline data consolidation and analysis.
- Store budgeting documentation and files.
- Share economic trends and news.
- Share requirement and design details with technology providers.
- Enable continuous discussion across distributed teams.
- Discuss ideas and requirements, gather inputs.
- Store standard documentation and files.
- Integrate with developer tools like Jira.
- Provide security vendors with limited access to data and artifacts for
- Enable continuous knowledge sharing between shifts.
- Share issue resolution plans with customer and partners.
- Provide visibility into customer escalation.
- Speed up issue resolution with various subject matter experts.
- Update outsourced support partners with latest data, artifacts, and resolutions.
Operations & Project Management
- Share project plans and details with suppliers and contractors.
- Streamline project communication and tools.
- Provide status updates, get feedback and coordinate tasks.
- Share files and collaborate on deliverables.
Our Implementation Methodology
COMM-IT, A Full-Service SharePoint and Teams Development Company Can Help You Get Started
As we have been in the SharePoint business since the very first release of the product, we are well-equipped to revolutionize your business operations. We have helped many clients across 12 different industry verticals achieve success with SharePoint and Teams, so you don’t have to start from scratch. Our experience and pre-built solutions are at your disposal.
Interested in seeing a demo?
SharePoint and Teams Case Study
- November 1, 2022
- July 7, 2022
- March 2, 2022
- February 16, 2022