OCR enabled Document Management SystemReal Estate
A leading Real Estate Development Company with active strategic developments in different real estate sectors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Their core competencies cover the full cycle of residential, hospitality, and commercial property development as well as facility management.
The client was looking for vendor with experience in Microsoft SharePoint, who can help improve the efficiency and cost cutting by developing a Document Management System as per their requirement. The client was having lot of paperwork & approval process and was looking for vendor who can provide seamless services for solving these things digitally. Client was also having challenge in searching & indexing of documents. COMM-IT after due diligence was short listed as a preferred vendor.
- Company’s employees were struggling to manage their paper documents.
- The outdated method of document collaboration made it extremely hard to manage, share and secure information across the organization.
- The manual process was causing great inconvenience when people had to be present in the office to review and approve documents, and auditability.
- Employees were not able to search a particular word or sentence in PDF files.
- Privacy of documents was another challenge within the organisation.
- There was difficulty in finding previous years documents as there were heap of documents.
- Client needs to give different access forms to different employees as there was privacy issue internally.
- Client was facing challenge to migrate file server data which was more than 2TB
- They also needed a proper report of migration.
- COMM-IT utilized the combination of emerging advanced Microsoft technologies and business processes with a feasible analysis on the document management process required.
- We created a customized Document Management System using SharePoint Online, capable of sharing and managing documents across the department & company.
- Aqua Forest tool used for PDF Conversion, OCR, and Metadata Tagging.
- Company digitized and automated their document process in SharePoint online.
- SharePoint scanning tool eliminated paperwork by digitalizing all the documents.
- Search, Security, Profiling and Version Control features made it easier for them to centralize, securely manage and track all their business documents and processes.
- Migration of existing data around 2TB done efficiently by COMM-IT.
- Simple – designed for users; rich, concise user experience
- Searching & Indexing
- Modern Approach – what users wanted today
- Microsoft Single Platform
- Smart & Powerful Search
- Custom Filter Panel
- Document retention policy
- Commonly used features
- Version Control
- Microsoft Security
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Flow
- Aqua Forest – OCR tool