Note for Approval (NFA) – Systematic approval process.Real Estate
Companies facing difficulties in tracking project cost approval for various stages, not able to find the history of approval, feedback given by approver, what were the other competitors cost for the services, captured strength and weaknesses of the participating vendor and almost impossible to go back into the approval history of any finished projects.
In the Real Estate and Construction Industry there are lot of POs raised during the span of the project. The real estate companies find it difficult to keep track of the approval hierarchy of the Approval notes raised, work awarded to which vendor and on what basis and the commitment made by them. The companies are handling the vendor selection and issuance of PO manually which may lead to huge mistakes due to non-availability of complete data in front of the management about the previous deliverables of that vendor. Sometime the Real estate company face difficulty in finding the finer points of the contracts as it is not available digitally. There is non-systematic approval system which leads to error and time consuming. The manual way of managing these documents make it more complicated and sometime the cost also increases due to un-organized way of managing. Our client was also facing the issue while tracking the ongoing projects
Comm-IT, bring out combination of emerging advanced Microsoft technologies and business processes with a feasible analysis on the approval process.
To make it simpler a web-based approach was considered using SharePoint O365 supported by powerful workflow process using Power Automate. The solution was easily accessible to all the users with inbuilt security of access of who can access what. The workflow engine was used to enable the approved hierarchy and business rule for approving a particular item authorise to approve. The digitalization brings in the complete transparency to the management about the participating vendors, there work history with the organisation.
In the absence of any approving authority, the task can be delegated to other team member. The system is designed in such a way that it is collaborative and involve all the stakeholders to actively participate in the projects by recording their feedback about any vendor services before raising the POs for him
- Tracking of ongoing projects POs under approval .
- Secure, confidential, easy to use
- Less cost and less time consuming.
- Systematic approval and managing of documents.
- Access to past project’s details.
- Generate document no. series for searching
- Delegate to level (Reassign) option for an approver.
- Multiple attachments
- Generates a consolidated PDF file regarding approval notes on Final Approval
- Query Management
- Configurable in a manner that notification will be sent to all the approvers or to the next level approver only.
- If there is no action against any approval notes within certain defined hours, then system will send reminder mail to all approvers with the status as a reminder to them and it will also be sent to next level approver.
- Reminder mails for pending NFA to the approvers based on the configured SLA in the system.
- Once any approver rejects the approval note then all the below respective approvers will be notified about it.
- O 365 – E3 license (SharePoint online).
- Power Automation (workflow).
- SharePoint designer 2013.
- Integrate into COMM-IT’s Digital Workstation.
- Integrate With O365 & Microsoft Team.
- Extend on MS Power Platform – With MS Flow and Power BI.
- Extend on Mobile Device with Power Apps.