File Management System – Searching, Indexing, RetentionManufacturing and Engineering
Company is a pioneering District Cooling Service Provider (DCSP) that develops sustainable District Cooling Schemes for some of the most important urban mega development projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and across the Gulf region. Through the provision of the latest eco-friendly cooling and conditioning systems, the company is supporting the transformation of innovative urban development while reducing carbon emissions, optimizing energy consumption, and preserving the environment in accordance with the UNSDG’s and the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.
The client was looking for vendor with experience in Microsoft SharePoint, who can help improve the efficiency and cost cutting by developing a Document Management System as per their requirement. The client was having lot of paperwork & approval process and was looking for vendor who can provide seamless services for solving these things digitally. COMM-IT after due diligence was short listed as a preferred vendor.
- Company’s employees were struggling to manage their paper documents.
- The outdated method of document collaboration made it extremely hard to manage, share and secure information across the organization.
- The manual process was causing great inconvenience when people had to be present in the office to review and approve documents, and auditability.
- Privacy of documents was another challenge within the organization.
- There was difficulty in finding previous years documents as there were heap of documents.
- Comm-IT utilized the combination of emerging advanced Microsoft technologies and business processes with a feasible analysis on the document management process required.
- We created a customized Document Management System using SharePoint online, capable of sharing and managing documents across the company.
- Company digitized and automated their document process in SharePoint online.
- SharePoint scanning tool eliminated paperwork by digitalizing all the documents.
- Search, Security, Profiling and Version Control features made it easier for them to centralize, securely manage and track all their business documents and processes.
- Migration of existing/offline data to SharePoint online was done efficiently by Comm-IT.
- Simple – designed for users; rich, concise user experience
- Modern Approach – what users wanted today
- Microsoft Single Platform
- Smart & Powerful Search
- Custom Filter Panel
- Document retention policy
- Commonly used features
- Version Control
- Microsoft Security
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Designer Workflow