Automated Claim Management SystemEnergy & Environment
Company has its vendors all over India. They need to submit their Claims for approving or disapprove the claims. Company is a Public Limited Government Company established in 1987, under the administrative control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) to promote, develop and extend financial assistance for renewable energy and energy efficiency / conservation projects.
Company wanted to implement the Claim Management System for Solar Energy Generation in order to eliminate the manual intervention in the process and to automate the entire process from Claim submission to Claim payments.
COMM-IT developed an Intranet & Internet solution for automate the claim approval process by using SharePoint Portal Server 2010.It enables their employees and vendors to become more productive by having secure, role-based access to key business data, documents and facilitating effective collaboration. Deployed a hosted intranet ,internet and collaboration tools which are accessible to company’s employees and all authorized Utilities ( Vendors ) all over the country to manage and automated entire Claim Management Process. For energy generation for utilities state wise.
- Extend portal for Internet using Form Based Authentication.
- Utilities (Vendors) are able to apply for new Claims, check the status of their pending Claims.
- Automated all approval process (Reduce paper work and Time)
- Company can manage their Funds effectively and can keep a track over it.
- Tracking, versioning and alert notification for all Users & Utilities (Vendors).
- MS SharePoint Server 2010
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2008 64 Bit
- Exchange Server 2008
- Visual Studio 2010
- MS InfoPath 2010